[Ugrads] Invitation to students: Smart Cities Hackathon

Sheryl Reimers sreimers at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 15 10:58:52 PST 2015

Hello Peter and Sheryl,

Thank you for supporting our TiE Silicon Valley Smart Cities
Hackathon initiative. With your help we have been able to gather a large
group of developers from all over the world to participate in our
competition. Remember should a developer from your network win the
hackathon you will get to share the visibility too!!

We have been receiving registrations through your network and have
posted partner logos on our website TiE SV Smart Cities Virtual
Hackathon <http://www.tiesmartcities.org/#%21partners/idwo6>. If you
think teams from your network have registered but your logo is missing
please do write to us and we will look into the matter for you.

We request your continued support by including hackathon related links
in your upcoming marketing and communications.

  * Animation Video of TiE Smart Cities Hackathon
    <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thzLDECcMmE&feature=youtu.be>
  * TiE Smart Cities Website <http://www.tiesmartcities.org/>
  * Register to participate
    <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/smartcities-hackathon-hosted-by-tie-tickets-18660213200>
    <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thzLDECcMmE&feature=youtu.be>

These links will help address questions you may have on: Why
participate, FAQ's for Developers, Blogs and more...

The last day to register for the Hackathon is Dec 31st and the
Hackathon will be happening simultaneously all across the world from
January 11th to Jan 31st.

We look forward to your help in solving Humanities pressing issues on
water management, waste management and parting management.

Should you need further information please write to: hackathon at tie.org
<mailto:hackathon at tie.org> or deepa at tie.org <mailto:deepa at tie.org>

**

Vanessa Zucker