[Ugrads] Citrix Student Job Opportunities (Web Development Intern Position Blurb)

Sheryl Reimers sreimers at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 15 10:56:55 PST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Citrix Student Job Opportunities (Web Development Intern
Position Blurb)
Date: 	Tue, 15 Dec 2015 18:48:54 +0000
From: 	Mathew Baltes <mathew.baltes at citrix.com>
To: 	Sheryl Reimers <sreimers at cs.ucsb.edu>

Web Development Intern (CS/CE):

An internal startup at Citrix is looking to hire for the paid position
of Web Development Intern. As a Web DeveloperIntern you will experience
5 months in a fast-paced learning environment at an internal innovation
initiative called Voitrix for Real Estate Agents where you will work
side-by-side entrepreneur at Citrix. As you grow your skills (and crush
your goals), there may be opportunities for advancement into a full-time
position. You will have the training, the backing of a team, and the
tools needed to be successful.

What we are looking for:

·Excellent hands-on programming and rapid-prototyping skills are required.

·Strong internal drive to succeed and proving record of overcoming
challenges

·Experience with one of the following: HTML5/JavaScript, CSS

·Knowledge of NodeJS is a PLUS

·Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced and continuously
evolving Start-Up

·Energetic and entrepreneurial personality

·Have incredibly high standards for career growth and job execution

·Desire to improve interpersonal and business communication skills

·Ability to act professionally at all times when dealing with customers

·Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task

·Capacity to respond quickly to a constantly evolving business model

·Ability to act professionally at all times when dealing with customers

Please read the attached Web Dev Intern.docx for more information
regarding the position.

Send a resume to Viral.Carpenter at citrix.com
<mailto:Viral.Carpenter at citrix.com>and something interesting about
yourself, and tell us why you think you would be a good fit for our fun,
fast-paced environment