[Ugrads] Interested in tutoring? $20 per hour

Sheryl Reimers sreimers at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue May 6 15:29:56 PDT 2014

Join our platform!
<http://www.cardinalscholars.com/careers/tutor-application/>

Cardinal Scholars <http://www.cardinalscholars.com/>is an in-home
andonline tutoring service that gives exceptional tutors the chance to
be matched with local students in need of additional academic support.
We connect tutors with students seeking help with college, high school,
middle school and elementary material.

We're seeking tutors who meet the following criteria:

  *

    Are fantastic teachers and have experience teaching others.

  *

    Are academically curious and intelligent.

  *

    Attend or have graduated from University of California, Santa
    Barbara as either an undergraduate, graduate, or professional student.

The benefits of becoming a tutor with us include:

  *

    Freedom to set your own schedule (no set hourly requirement; we
    expect you to be taking classes yourself!).

  *

    Competitive compensation starting at $20/hr.

  *

    Get to know great families from the community who will really
    appreciate your help.

  *

    We connect tutors with students in over 90 cities in the U.S.
    andonline for sessions so it’s okay if you aren't currently living
    in the Santa Barbara are!

Coming on board as a tutor is not a guarantee of immediate tutoring
work, but offers the opportunity to be considered for an assignment if
we receive a tutoring request in your area for in person tutoring and/or
around the country for online tutoring.

Interested? Please go here to
apply:http://www.cardinalscholars.com/apply.php

To learn more about our company, visit:http://www.cardinalscholars.com