[Ugrads] World Viz Openings in Santa Barbara - Send to Grad/Ugrad email list?

Sheryl Reimers sreimers at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 17 08:23:15 PDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: World Viz Openings in Santa Barbara - Send to Grad/Ugrad
email list?
Date: 	Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:27:29 -0700
From: 	Phil <schlageter at worldviz.com>
To: 	'VAL DE VEYRA' <val at ece.ucsb.edu>
CC: 	'

Hi Val,

Attached is a copy of our job posting which you can send out.
We are looking for a full time person who has graduated.
This person will need to enjoy interacting with customers and developing technical solutions for their problems.
The primary qualifications are great communication skills and a passionate interest in technology.
We can provide the specific technical knowledge required.

If you know of any one in particular that you feel meets those qualifications, please let them know.

Please advise me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Phil Schlageter
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President of Finance