[Ugrads] Fwd: Next Generation Summit: May 3rd & 4th

Benji Dunson benji at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 28 14:43:33 PDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Next Generation Summit: May 3rd & 4th
Date: 	Mon, 28 Apr 2014 14:29:55 -0700
From: 	Eli Arata-Reshes <earatareshes at me.com>
To: 	Ben Dunson <benji at cs.ucsb.edu>

*
To be sent to Undergrad and Graduate student CS Listserv:

UCSB's Next Generation Summit invites you to join us at our 2nd Annual
Young Innovator’s Conference!

UCSB Computer Science Students,

On behalf of Next Generation Summit, we'd like to invite you to join us
at the 2ndAnnual NGS Conference this quarter. A Young Innovator's
Conference, NGS brings together students from various majors at UCSB and
other California schools to learn and talk about innovation across
several fields and build a cross-disciplinary conversation and
community. Topics include entrepreneurship, technology,
environmentalism, arts & entertainment, the sciences, and more!

We are seeking students to represent the CS majorat the event,
contribute knowledge and perspectives, and add diversity to our group of
attendees.

When?Sat May 3 and Sun May 4, 2014 from 10 am – 5 pm each day

Where?UCSB’s Corwin Pavilion

What is it?A young innovators’ conference featuring keynote
presentations from decorated entrepreneurs, breakout workshops where
students and young entrepreneurs share their stories and experiences,
and many networking opportunities.

Why?To bring together innovative and entrepreneurial students from
various majors, both at UCSB and other California schools, to share
ideas, collaborate, and build a network to facilitate student
entrepreneurship.

Cost?only $10 for both days for students - includes 2 lunches! ($20 for
non-students)
-And Live Music Performances!

For tickets:
http://bit.ly/NGS2014tix