[Ugrads] Impact Radius Info Session Tonight

Sheryl Reimers sreimers at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 23 10:06:29 PDT 2014

Looking for an internship this summer or a full-time job after you
graduate? Impact Radius is seeking talented CS and CE majors to join
their growing team in downtown Santa Barbara. Come learn about exciting
new career and internship opportunities from Founder and CTO Roger
Kjensrud tonight in Phelps 2510 at 6pm. Food and refreshments will be
provided.

About Impact Radius:

Impact Radius is transforming how advertisers manage media and
performance partnerships. On a single platform our clients can track all
media channels, automate tag management, onboard and pay direct
partners, while viewing and optimizing all conversion paths.

The company was founded in 2008 by a team of Internet marketing and
technology experts who previously founded Commission Junction,
Savings.com and LeadPoint. We're headquartered in Santa Barbara,
California with offices in New York, London and Cape Town.

--
Tyler McHugh
Student Recruitment and Internship Manager