[Ugrads] Fwd: SWE General Meeting this Wednesday

Benji Dunson benji at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 15 08:47:19 PDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	SWE General Meeting this Wednesday
Date: 	Tue, 15 Apr 2014 08:22:53 -0700
From: 	swe ucsb <swe.ucsb at gmail.com>
To: 	laura at engr.ucsb.edu, Val De Veyra <val at ece.ucsb.edu>,
ssee at engr.ucsb.edu, Benji <benji at cs.ucsb.edu>, ugradinfo at ece.ucsb.edu

Could you please forward this to your department's list serves?

Thank you,

SWE

Happy Spring Quarter Everyone!

Society of Women Engineers will be holding our first general meeting of
the quarter tomorrow, *Wednesday, April 16, 6-7 pm in Phelps 1160.* We
will be discussing important upcoming events such as:

~FindTheBest Speaker Session

~Aerobat Aviation Info and Recruiting Session

~GEEK Week

~2014-15 SWE Officer Elections

~Pre-sale of our new "Engineers are sexy" T-shirts!!!

If you are interested in becoming an officer of SWE for the next school
year please try to make it to this meeting. If you cannot make it,
please e-mail swe.ucsb at gmail.com <mailto:swe.ucsb at gmail.com> so that we
can give you all the info you need.

If you are thinking of pre-ordering a shirt, please bring money. Shirts
are $10 for members and $15 for non-members. If you would like to order
a shirt but cannot make the meeting, e-mail us.

This should be a short and sweet meeting, so please stop by to enjoy
some snacks and learn about whats going on this quarter with SWE!

Thanks,

Society of Women Engineers @ UCSB