[Ugrads] Fwd: Spring Career Fair (4/16 & 4/17)

Benji Dunson benji at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 14 10:02:03 PDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Spring Career Fair (4/16 & 4/17)
Date: 	Thu, 10 Apr 2014 23:15:06 +0000
From: 	Emily A White <Emily.White at sa.ucsb.edu>
To: 	Alejandro Reyes <alexr at ece.ucsb.edu>, Ben Dunson
<benji at cs.ucsb.edu>, Laura Crownover <laura at engineering.ucsb.edu>,
"'Oura Neak'" <academic at engineering.ucsb.edu>, Suzi See
<ssee at engineering.ucsb.edu>, "Robert Garcia" <robg at engineering.ucsb.edu>
CC: 	'Tyler Mchugh' <tmchugh at engineering.ucsb.edu>

Good Afternoon!

Below is an announcement about the upcoming Spring Career Fair. It will
be a two day event, one geared for Engineering and Science Majors and
the other for all majors. I've included a partial list below along with
a link to the full list. I think you will be pleased as we have many new
companies attending who are recruiting a wider variety of majors. Please
share the below message with both undergraduate and graduate students in
your departments. Also, feel free to stop by and check out the event.

Thank you!

Hello Gauchos!

The Spring Career Fairs are fast approaching and many companies will be
seeking students with technical backgrounds for both Full-Time and
Internship opportunities. You will notice a lot of new companies on the
list. Career Services very excited to be offering a wider variety of
opportunities for you!

*Spring Career Fair Day 1:  Science, Tech & Engineering Day*

April 16^th from 1-4pm @ The Corwin Pavilion (gain an early admittance
pass from Career Services that will allow you access from 12-1pm)

*/Below is a partial list of companies attending the fair. For the
complete list
visit:/*/https://ucsb-csm.symplicity.com/events/students.php/pid923696?mode=list&cf=SpringFair2014
/

·Applied Silicone Corporation (Seeking ME & ChE majors)

·AT&T Government Solutions (Seeking ECE & CS majors)

·CDTi (Seeking ChE & Materials majors)

·Experior Labratories (Seeking ME majors)

·Factual (Seeking ECE & CS majors)

·FindTheBest (Seeking CS majors)

·FM Global (Seeking ME, EE, ChE and Materials majors)

·IES Engineering (Seeking ECE & ME majors)

·Lab Support (Seeking ChE majors)

·M&C TechGroup (Seeking ECE, ME, & ChE majors)

·Mentor Graphics (Seeking ECE & CS majors)

·Microsoft (Seeking CS majors)

·National Security Technologies (Seeking CE, ECE, ME, & Materials majors)

·New Indy Containerboard (Seeking ChE majors)

·PayJunction (Seeking CS majors)

·SanDisk (Seeking ECE, ME & CS majors)

·Solvay (Seeking ChE majors)

·Sonos (Seeking CS & ECE majors)

·ThinGap (Seeking ME & EE majors)

·Valin (Seeking ME, EE, & ChE majors)

·Yardi Systems (Seeking ECE & CS majors)

*Spring Career Fair Day 2:  All Majors Day*

April 17^th from 1-4pm @ The Corwin Pavilion (gain an early admittance
pass from Career Services that will allow you access from 12-1pm)

We look forward to seeing you at the fairs!

____________

Emily White

Associate Director, Career Services

University of California, Santa Barbara