[Ugrads] : Seeking Developer candidate(s)

Sheryl Reimers sreimers at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 10 08:36:35 PDT 2014

Web Developer
Nonfat Media is looking for web developers. We develop and maintain high
traffic, high visibility dynamically driven websites for our parent
companies.  You will be working with small teams of developers so
communication skills, attention to detail are key assets.

Desired Experience & Skills
-    Basic web development skills - JavaScript, HTML, CSS and a
programming language of some sort.  ColdFusion would be a big plus.
-    Experience in an Agile or Scrum environment
-    Knowledge of Git

Preferred Experience
-    Hands-on experience development in ColdFusion
-    Experience doing test driven development, writing unit test
and/using test frameworks (MXUnit, Selenium)
-    Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 20xx as a developer

Benefits

Nonfat Media offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as a fun, casual office
environment that allows for rapid personal and professional growth.

Who are we?
Nonfat Media is the software development division of Breakdown Services,
Ltd. Breakdown Services offers products and services to the acting,
casting and talent agent communities globally. Nonfat Media, located at
the corporate headquarters in West Los Angeles, creates and supports
desktop and mobile applications as well as websites and web-based
applications such as ActorsAccess (http://www.actorsaccess.com) and
BreakdownExpress (http://www.breakdownexpress.com).