[Ugrads] Tell us how UC it - 2014 UCUES Survey

Sheryl Reimers sreimers at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 9 13:27:58 PDT 2014

*******************
Subject: Tell us how UC it - 2014 UCUES Survey

The 2014 University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey (UCUES) is currently underway.

What has been your experience as a UCSB student?  What has been your experience as a student in our department?

Check your email for your survey invitation or visit the survey website at http://bap.ucsb.edu/IR/UCUES

It is important for our department to have as many of our students participate as possible, so the survey results can be used to help make a difference for our programs.

Prize information:
Each week UCSB will give away $250 to a new winner among those who have completed the UCUES survey.  Participate early for more chances to win.
And at the end of the survey, one UCSB student will win a $1,000 grand prize.

If you have any specific questions about the survey, please email our local contact, Maria Mahoney, at maria.mahoney at bap.ucsb.edu.

Thank you for your help.
Sincerely,
Sheryl Reimers