[Ugrads] Internship Opportunity for UCSB CS Student

Sheryl Reimers sreimers at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 3 11:26:59 PDT 2014

Please contact Mel Rabena directly: mdrabena at yahoo.com

Hello Sheryl,
My name is Mel Rabena and I am the research director for California
Retina Consultants based here in Santa Barbara. We are a medical
ophthalmology group focused on developing new treatments for blinding
retinal diseases. We are looking for a college student to fill an
internship position within our research department. We are interested in
developing android based medical imaging applications for google glass.
Could you recommend any highly motivated students that may be interested
in the position? Thanks for your help in advance.
Sincerely,
Mel Rabena