[Ugrads] Fwd: Re: announcement for undergrad mailing list

Benji Dunson benji at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 3 09:20:22 PDT 2014

SUBJECT LINE: Make the most of your summer with a life-changing &
evidence-based retreat

Will your summer plans change your life? Ours will…

The Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences is leading a
groundbreaking investigation into the limits of the human capacity for
personal development. During either Summer Session A or B, a small group
of UCSB undergraduates will join an intensive 6-week evidence-based
retreat. The program facilitates positive changes in all aspects of
one’s life, including health, relationships, mindfulness, will-power,
and happiness. Past participants have said, “This program is the best
thing that ever happened to me” and “Everyone I know could benefit from
this program”. The program also looks great on a resume. This study is
designed to be an intensive life-changing experience, and it will
therefore require a full-time commitment for the six weeks.

Ready to live your potential? Email ucsbmetalab at gmail.com to request a
brochure.

e.