[Ugrads] Fwd: Re: Listserv Forwarding?

Benji Dunson benji at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed May 15 09:34:06 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Listserv Forwarding?
Date: 	Wed, 15 May 2013 02:30:15 -0700
From: 	Sarah Feldman <sarahLfeldman at gmail.com>
To: 	Benji Dunson <benji at cs.ucsb.edu>

Hi Benji,

For WiSH's event tomorrow, can you actually send the following message
to the CS listserv instead? I realized I left out the facebook event link.

Thanks !
Sarah Feldman
President
WiSH: Women Interested in Software and Hardware

*Are you interested in working for top tier companies in Software and
Hardware?*
*
*
*Are you wondering what interview skills you should learn before
embarking into the real world or interviewing for internships?*

You are formally invited to attend:
"Interview Skills: How to Get 'The Dream Job' Night" with WiSH!

When: Wednesday, May 14th, 7pm
Location: EUCR, across from Harold Frank Hall

We'll have free pizza and a panel of experienced interviewees who will
talk about their experiences interviewing with companies like
*Google, LinkedIn, HP, Workday, FindTheBest,* and more.

Another integral part to the interview process: Salary Negotiation! We
will also be discussing negotiation tactics that may be helpful for job
closing discussions with companies.

RSVP and be there early so you don't miss out!

https://www.facebook.com/events/475448425859392/

See you there!