[Ugrads] Fwd: Software engineer positions at Invensys--campus visit May 16th

Greta Halle greta at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon May 13 10:43:56 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Software engineer positions at Invensys--campus visit May 16th
Date: 	Wed, 08 May 2013 09:15:28 -0700
From: 	Greta Halle <greta at cs.ucsb.edu>
To: 	ugrads at cs.ucsb.edu

Invensys is looking for software engineers.  They will be on campus May
16th.  If you are interested, please contact Scot Larsen
(scot.larsen at invensys.com) directly before the 16th.  He will set up
appointments with students for the 16th.

Information about the company and the positions is attached.
***********

My name is Scot Larsen and I am a former UCSB graduate. I currently work
for Invensys Operations Management. I am the R&D Director for the
ArchestrA software product line (enterprise class SCADA framework). Our
ArchestrA System Platform product includes Wonderware HMI, Wonderware
Historian, ArchestrA platform, and Wonderware Information Server.

We are planning a large scale new grad hiring effort in the June/July
timeframe. We are looking for computer science graduates with a strong
interest and aptitude in software development for distributed control
systems.

We are hiring 10 total college grads for our Wonderware HMI/SCADA
development team. We are not looking to do a large scale campus job
fair, but we could spend a day and meet with anyone who is interested.

The Invensys software offering also includes SimSci/Esscor simulation
products (we have also the Foxboro I/A DCS product line) and a variety
of advanced applications for plant asset management, manufacturing
execution systems, mobile solutions, etc.

Regards-

*Scot Larsen*
Director, R&D - Software Platform - ArchestrA/
Invensys Operations Management/
Lake Forest, CADirect: 949-638-8350
Cell: 714-390-2556

--