[Ugrads] Fwd: looking for ESTEEM tutor for CS 24

Benji Dunson benji at cs.ucsb.edu
Fri May 3 15:40:05 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	looking for ESTEEM tutor for CS 24
Date: 	Fri, 3 May 2013 15:11:07 -0700
From: 	Susannah Scott <sscott at engineering.ucsb.edu>
To: 	Benji D Dunson <benji at cs.ucsb.edu>

Dear Benji,

ESTEEM is an NSF-sponsored scholarship and support program for
first-generation college students majoring in engineering. We hire
graduate student tutors to help our students with their classwork.
Currently, I have a student who needs a tutor for CS24. ESTEEM pays
$25/hour for tutoring and for a modest amount of prep time.
International students must have employment appointments at less than
50% time, because their total employment may not exceed 50% in any one
quarter.

Please ask any students who are interested to contact me for details.

Many thanks,
/Susannah/

Susannah Scott
Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering
Professor, Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of California - Santa Barbara
http://www.chemengr.ucsb.edu/~ceweb/faculty/scott/index.html
<http://www.chemengr.ucsb.edu/%7Eceweb/faculty/scott/index.html>
Tel. 805-893-5606  Fax 805-893-4731

Director, Partnership for International Research and Education in
Electron Chemistry and Catalysis at Interfaces (PIRE-ECCI,
http://pire-ecci.ucsb.edu)
Director, Enhanced Support, Training and Experiences for Engineering
Majors (ESTEEM, http://engineering.ucsb.edu/esteem)
Co-Director, Center for the Sustainable Use of Renewable Feedstocks
(CenSURF, http://censurf.chem.ucsb.edu)
Co-Director, CalTeach: Physical Sciences and Engineering (CTPSE,
http://www.education.ucsb.edu/Undergrad-Studies/calteach/overview-noyce.html)

reach my assistants:
Lela Castillo, 805-893-8614, lela at engineering.ucsb.edu
<mailto:lela at engineering.ucsb.edu>, and Pat White, 805-893-2214,