[Ugrads] [Fwd: [ucsbadvs] Spring Career Fair at Corwin tomorrow]

Benji D Dunson benji at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 12 09:51:45 PDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[ucsbadvs] Spring Career Fair at Corwin tomorrow
Date: 	Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:50:41 -0700
From: 	Dave Palmer <Dave.Palmer at sa.ucsb.edu>
To: 	'ucsbadvs at ltsc.ucsb.edu' <ucsbadvs at ltsc.ucsb.edu>

Good Monday Morning,

They’re Baaack! We’re at capacity with employers for the Spring Career
Fair tomorrow at Corwin Pavilion, UCen, 1-4pm. Over 50 employers have
registered. They are evenly split between technical and non-technical
with many offering internships. Please send this last minute reminder to
your students and email me if you would like the list of employers
(broken down by tech, non-tech, and offering internships)
dave.palmer at sa.ucsb.edu <mailto:dave.palmer at sa.ucsb.edu>. The straight
list is on our website. Thanks also for your support in sending students
to RESUMANIA! last Thursday. Employers, writing program profs, and
career counselors critiqued 131 resumes in the 2 hour event!

Thanks

Dave

Dave Palmer

Artist & Marketing Coordinator