[Ugrads] [Fwd: Free Electronic Waste Collection Drop Off Event April 23 & 24!]

Shelly A Vizzolini viz at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 6 10:50:38 PDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Free Electronic Waste Collection Drop Off Event April 23 & 24!
Date: 	Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:30:11 -0700
From: 	Sadler, Sue <SSadler at SantaBarbaraCA.gov>
CC: 	Sadler, Sue <SSadler at SantaBarbaraCA.gov>

Greetings!

The City of Santa Barbara is sponsoring an Electronic Waste Collection
event in April in celebration of EARTH DAY!   This event is* free* to
residents and businesses alike.

*When*: Friday April 23 & Saturday April 24

*Time*: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (note earlier start time!)

*Where:* Sears parking lot, 3845 State St. (corner of Calle Real and La
Cumbre), Santa Barbara

*What_ will_ be accepted:  All business and consumer electronic devices
....TVs, Computer Monitors, Computers (CPUs), laptops, keyboards, mice,
cables & cords, printers, fax & copy machines, hard drives*, stereos,
DVD & VCR players**, telephones, cell phones, radios, microwaves and more!*

* Hard Drives will be completely destroyed and recycled according to
FACTA standards.
*** Sorry - but we CAN NOT accept* DVDs, CDs, tape cassettes, batteries
(of any kind), fluorescent bulbs, toner cartridges, or large appliances.

We hope to see you there, and please spread the word to your friends,
family and neighbors!

For questions or more information, please call the Environmental
Services Division at (805) 564-5631.

*/Sue Sadler                                                     /**_ My
Hours_*
*/Code Enforcement Officer/E-Waste Coordinator         /*
Tuesday-Friday, 9am-2pm
Environmental Services
City of Santa Barbara
805-564-5686
_www.SBRecycles.org_ <file://www.SBRecycles.org>

*/Sue Sadler                                 /**_ My Hours_*
*/Code Enforcement Officer          /* Tuesday-Friday, 9am-2pm

--
Shelly Vizzolini
Business Officer