[angr] Need Help

Audrey Dutcher audrey at rhelmot.io
Sat Mar 17 13:54:02 PDT 2018

Hello again...

angr is a python library. You must use it while programming in python.
There is no such thing as "switching to angr", because angr is a library,
not an application.

If you are writing a python script (a .py file), it should include "import
angr" as a command, and from then on the variable "angr" will be an object
representing the main angr module. There is a lot of documentation about
how to use angr while programming in python in our documentation,
http://docs.angr.io/

Good luck,
- Audrey