[angr] Does angr support symbolic execution on multi-threaded program?

Song Yang dr4lamb at gmail.com
Tue May 2 19:10:09 PDT 2017

Dear,

Angr is great and helpful. Thanks a lot for the efforts.

I am curious to know if angr support symbolic execution on multi-threaded
program since most of programs uses multi-threading nowadays.

A few tests were made and it is shown that angr MIGHT NOT support
multi-threaded program. As is shown in the attachment, a thread which
simply prints a helloworld was added to the "fauxware" example. However,
the solve.py find only one error path which ends at "0x0" addr.
I am not sure if there's anything I can do to make angr support the
attached program. ANY HELP IS REALLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks again for your great work.

BR.
Connar