[angr] modifying path constraints in check function

Jasper van Woudenberg vanwoudenberg at na.riscure.com
Thu Apr 6 21:08:10 PDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks again on the work on Angr.

I'm trying to add constraints on-the-fly while a pg.explore(find=check) is running. I'm doing this from check(path) function by doing path.state.add_constraints(new_constraints). It seems things makes Angr grumpy, I'm getting a bunch of deadended paths rather soon after adding the new constraints. Note I have LAZY_SOLVES disabled.

I'm trying to figure out whether I'm messing up, whether this isn't allowed by design, or whether it's a bug somewhere. Can you enlighten me?

Cheers,
Jasper.