[angr] About Exploit Hardening

Natalie mixianya at 126.com
Wed Oct 12 17:43:05 PDT 2016

 Hello hackers,
       I've read your paper and found that there are some descriptions about exploit hardening, which seemed like you had implemented automated ROP chain generation.
       However, I couldn't find anything about this technique in angr source code or any examples.
       I really want to explore how exploit hardening works. Could you help me find where this implementation is?
       Thanks a lot for your attention. Looking forward to your reply.
                                                                                                                                     Natalie