[angr] can not symbolic execution on any type of C code

Mohammad Reza Dehghani Tafti dehghani7212 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 11:01:08 PDT 2016

HiI am a student at SBU of I.R.Iran.I am using your interesting tool for a couple of days. I have tested the fauxware program and seen its symbolic execution.But when I want to change the code to what i want, the angr-management doesn't execute its symbolic execution and it shows nothing when i press "Step PG Until Branch" button.I think that it is because the functions that i use. for example when i input from console with scanf it doesn't work.What is the reason and what is solution.
Thanks a lot.