[angr] inter-function-level

Fish Wang fish at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 16 12:06:12 PDT 2016

Hi Hira,

For CFG, "inter_function_level" has another name called "call_depth".
Basically it tells the analysis not to trace into a call if it is too deep
in the call tree, and the depth is specified by this parameter.

Those two names will be unified later into one, I'm still now sure which one
is better though.

Best,
Fish