[angr] Question about Driller

Nick Stephens nick.d.stephens at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:33:39 PDT 2016

Hi Khang,

Unfortunately, Driller is a core part of our CRS, the tool we are
developing for competing in DARPA's Cyber Grand Challenge.

While I can't promise that we will ever open source Driller, I can tell you
that a large part of our CGC team would like to open source Driller after
the CGC Final Event this August and it's likely that it will be open
sourced.

Thank you for your interest in Driller,
Nick Stephens