[angr] Payment Completed

Grace Cunningham gracecunningham at bankofamerica.com
Wed Jan 13 08:38:52 PST 2016

Hello Good Afternoon,

This is to notify you that the payment instruction we received has been processed through Bank of America into your account that was provided.

Wire Confirmation No: BOAU0097648367USA

Amount: $19,135.00

Transaction Status: Completed.

Attached to this email is the secure payment receipt from Bank of America. For secure access authenticate by verifying your email and password via the attached outlook document file transfer page to gain secure access to the receipt. Outlook secure authentication is supported by all email domain.

Let me know when you have it and please confirm the details.

Thanks

Grace Cunningham
Bank of America
Payment Processing Unit