[angr] We Can Finance Your Project..

Middle-East Int'l Investment Council barr.robinwhite67 at qq.com
Mon Jan 11 17:07:10 PST 2016

Hello Dear.,

We invite you to participate in the Middle-East International Investment
Council (MEIIC) on going project funding scheme that is scheduled to
assist individuals to boast their business as well as companies seeking
project finance.

We are offering conventional loan of 4% annual interest return and keen
for collaboration with any company or individual seeking finance for
business or project. We will welcome your interest to take part in the
MEIIC project finance scheme. We look forward to your communication.

Regards,

Project Finance Coordinator
Middle-East Int'l Investment Council
United Arab Emirates.